Terms and Conditions / Service Agreement
Eligibility: You will need a Member Account in order to use of Samnvya IMS Services. You can create your own login account.
Non-Commercial Use by Members: The Samnvya IMS Services are for the personal use of individuals only, and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Samnvya IMS Services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Samnvya Site will be monitored, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
The Samnvya reserves the right in its sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block the account of a user based on such review.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails regarding registration and other activities as long as you are a registered user of samnvya.com.
- Once a payment is made, it is neither refundable nor adjusted against any other service in any case.
- The Samnvya owns and retains all proprietary rights on www.samnvya.com .The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. Except for information, which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your account is liable to be terminated forthwith and subject to legal actions.
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
Content Posted on the Site:
You understand and agree that the Samnvya may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of the Samnvya violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either the Samnvya and/or its users.
- Under no circumstances will the Samnvya be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the site or transmit to other Samnvya users. The Samnvya reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site but not obliged to authenticate.
- The Samnvya will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes (but not limited to) Content that which:
Is patently offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18 years;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Samnvya Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation
Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing"
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
That could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others
- That is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful
Indemnity: The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of the site or their breach of the terms.
Disclaimers: Samnvya is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Samnvya Services, whether caused by Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized neither in the Service, nor for the conduct of any user of the Samnvya Services whether online or offline. Samnvya assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by the Samnvya to its Members. Samnvya does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal content-shared by users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any content that is posted on the site will be of that user / third party who has Posted such Content and the Samnvya reserves its right to claim damages from such user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such content posted on the site. In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Limitation on Liability:
In no event will the Samnvya be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
- User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
Disputes: If there is any dispute about or involving the site or services, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India. In the event that any legal proceedings are commenced with respect to any matter arising under this Agreement, the users specifically consent and agree that the courts of the Jaipur will have exclusive jurisdiction over each of the parties and over the subject matter of any such proceedings. Additionally, the party that loses any such proceeding will pay all costs and expenses incurred by the other party(s) in connection therewith, including all attorneys’ and other professional fees and expenses.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the site and further affirmed by becoming a user, contains the entire Agreement between you and the Samnvya regarding the use of the site. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- To report misuse, email us giving full details of your case.
- By becoming a user at www.samnvya.com and/or using the services of the site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this service Agreement.